This is much more than just lawn fertilization
Your lawn is an ecosystem full of soil-enriching organisms. Eco Lawn of Park City’s Lawn Fertilization monthly program bolsters the health of the entire system with high-end, eco-friendly products.
Our team has spent years developing a program using an innovative hybrid of organic and conventional products, and we are very excited about the results. We use humates, iron, micronutrients, compost tea, and liquid and granular fertilizer and each treatment is modified based on the area’s temperature and rainfall. Our company uses high-end products that cause minimal environmental impact and our technicians spot-spray weeds whenever possible. Not all of our products are organic, but everything we do centers around establishing a healthy lawn and a healthy environment for your kids and pets.
Why choose us?
We’re in it for the long run. We want to have a successful relationship with each of our clients and we care about the long-term health of your lawn – grass, soil, worms, roots, and all. Other Utah lawn care companies carelessly drench the grass with cheap weed control and nitrogen that sterilize the soil and contaminate our water supply. Although every lawn is susceptible to heat, pests, and other external factors, the soil and root systems on our properties serve as a strong defense system against them. On top of that, our service carries a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We will work with you until you get the results you desire.
We firmly believe that Eco Lawn is at the forefront of an industry-wide transformation. Each year, new scientific research confirms the ecological benefits of sustainable landscaping. More and more homeowners are making the switch every day. We expect to see every major lawn care company in the country adopt similar eco-friendly techniques within the next 15 years.
What products do you use on my lawn?
We use a very wide variety of products throughout the season. Things could change from week to week depending on the weather, the amount of moisture we are getting, and the amount of weeds that germinate during each season. These 3 factors are always changing and so we have to have the flexibility to be able to adapt and use the best product at the time. Here is a list of some of the type of products that we can use throughout the course of the year:
- Liquid Organic Humate
- Granular organic humate
- Compost tea (Brewed locally – see our compost tea page for more info)
- Revive Soil conditioner
- 28-4-10 Slow Release fertilizer with Humate
- 28-4-10 Slow release fertilizer with Compost
- Sea Kelp
- Hydrolyzed Fish
- 32-5-7 Fertilizer with 75% slow release
- Iron + Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Boron
- Rock Dust (California)
- Lime with Calcium
- Launch (organic liquid soil conditioner)
- Potassium (granular)
- Beneficial Microbes (insect + fungal)
- Lawn Lift – Turf paint (non toxic)
- Liberate (Surfactant)
- Wintergreen oil, mint oil, cinnamon oil, clove oil,
When and how often do you come to treat my lawn?
Here is a general idea of our program:
- Along the Wasatch Front you recieve 6 lawn + 1 insect treatment
- Along the Wasatch Back you recieve 6 lawn treatments.
|Early Spring||March/April||Season start up fertilizer with organics||Wasatch Front||Wasatch Back|
|Spring||April/May||Weed Control, Compost Tea or fertilizer injected with organics||Wasatch Front||Wasatch Back|
|Early Summer||May/June||Compost tea with fertilizer + Weed control (SLC – Insect treatment)||Wasatch Front||Wasatch Back|
|Summer||June/July||Fertilizer with Humates + organic soil conditioners + weed control||Wasatch Front||Wasatch Back|
|Early Fall||July/August||Summer Stress combat – organic soil conditioners, compost tea||Wasatch Front|
|Fall||Sept||Deep Root Fertilization + Organics||Wasatch Front||Wasatch Back|
|Early Winter||Oct/Nov||Winter Prep – Slow Release||Wasatch Front||Wasatch Back|
What to expect:
- We send an email notification at least a day in advance of each treatment.
- We treat your lawn.
- The day after treatment, we send you an invoice that you can pay online.
- Weeds begin to curl within 2 weeks. Expect some weeds to die slower than others. (We offer free weed touchups if weeds do not begin to die after 2 weeks. Just contact us and we’ll come as soon as possible!)
- We return every 4-6 weeks during the season.
For more information about our lawn program, please visit our lawn care FAQ page.